Sunday, July 06, 2008

All work and no play makes Rod a dull boy...All work and...

I had a look at the Narrative Corpse blog and it's looking pretty spectacular. I didn't go too far back, but some recent pages by, Michael Cannich (apologies Michael, can't find your site), Tobias Tak, Tom Avery and Hans Rickheit are amazing. Thanks to T (Tom Avery), our little corpse is reanimated and on the move again. Trust me, even if I am a little partial, it's worth waiting for.


Oh, I can't show you my drawings from it or it blows the game, not knowing exactly what went before is really important. When it is released to the world, I'll be sure to let you know.


Other Business:


We had a Birthday and so I drew another Lepertown Tale. It's the first in a while. Here it is:



Yes kids, that's mommy and daddy, when they were daft teenagers!

2 comments:

Mike Lynch said...

Love that photo of you and your better half "back in the day." How sweet and innocent you were, my lad!

Anonymous said...

i love that picture..i love love love it